to view email
To help protect members from having their email addresses harvested by spam bots, we don't show them to you unless if you're logged in.
Member since October 13, 2009
Hi there! I'm the guy who started developing this website in the fall of 2003. I like lists, so here are a few to help explain what I'm all about.
My other pursuits include...
- running an experimental "thought repository" website called Ether,
- voiceover work,
- martial arts (current focus is Kali and Silat, but I also train off and on in Ninjitsu, Shotokan, Muay Thai, Wushu, and Krav Maga),
- self defense (I help put on women's self-defense and sexual assault prevention classes through Ball State)
- freelance event host / emcee work,
- various web development work,
- and a wide variety of community projects.
- I'm a big advocate of community organization, development, and promotion,
- I try to use the few skills I have, such as public speaking and web development, to benefit my community as well as I can,
- and folks call me Phantom. Old nickname from when I was a little kid.